ServiceNow allows you to communicate and manage your various Amazon Web Services (AWS) through your ServiceNow instance. The Amazon Web Services application allows you to manage the following AWS products and services:
Amazon Web Services is installed as part of the Amazon EC2 subscription starting with the Fuji release.
Configuring AWS Events
You can configure AWS andEvent Management event rules to send alarms to Event Management. Integrating AWS CloudWatch to receive alarms as events
Menus and Modules
The Amazon Web Services application contains these modules:
- Accounts: View and create AWS accounts to use with AWS resources.
- Key Pairs: View EC2 key pairs.
- Policies: View and create AWS policies to control access and privileges.
- Security Tokens: View security tokens which allow users temporary and restricted access to AWS resources.
- User Security Tokens: View the security tokens assigned to users.
- Regions: View and edit AWS geographical regions used for AWS resources.
- Resource Optimization Rules: Manage resource optimization rules used to generate optimization reports for AWS resources.
- Tags: View and create tags used for AWS resources.
- Tag Rules: View and create tag rules used for tagging AWS resources.
- Service Catalog
- Sizes: View and create sizes for EC2 offerings in the service catalog.
- Offerings: View and create EC2 OS offerings in the service catalog.
- Prices: View the price factor for each EC2 instance requested in the service catalog.
- Maintain Items
- CloudFormation Items: View CloudFormation stacks that are available in the service catalog.
- EC2 Items: View EC2 instances that are available in the service catalog.
- Security Token Items: View security tokens that are available in the service catalog.
- Missing Tag Report: View a report on AWS resources that are missing tags.
- Virtual machine Instances: View a list of all EC2 instances.
- Available Images: View a list of all available EC2 instances.
- Approved Images: View a list of all approved EC2 instances.
- VPCs: View and create AWS VPCs.
- Subnets: View AWS VPC subnets.
- VPC Security Groups: View AWS VPC security groups.
- VPC Security Group Rules: View AWS VPC security group rules.
- Traffic Types: View and create protocol traffic rules to use with VPC security groups.
- Provisioning Rules: View and create provisioning rules for EC2 instances.
- Stacks: View existing AWS CloudFormation stacks.
- Templates: View and create AWS CloudFormation templates.
- Provisioning Rules: View and create provisioning rules for CloudFormation stacks.
- Translator Mappings: Create mappings between protocol numbers and translator classes for IP messages.
- Protocols: View he protocol table displaying the protocol number and name.
- ICMP Messages: View ICMP message table displaying the code type and description.
- Snapshots: View and create EBS snapshots.
- Volumes: View EBS volumes.
- Report Schedule: View and create AWS billing report schedules.
- Cost Reports: View graphical cost reports for AWS resources.
- Properties: View and edit general AWS properties.